Thursday, August 04, 2005

Been up to Lincs to see my folks. Had a lovely time but it was rather cold, made worse by the fact I had only packed really summery stuff. Emily was really upset when we left, she misses her Nana, Grandad and uncle Mark very much.

Last weekend was a busy one. Emily had two parties back to back on Saturday! I hadn't realised, when I said she could do both, that they were on the same day. Still, she wasn't as tired as I expected her to be afterwards, and chatted non stop all the way home.

On Sunday we went to the library as they were celebrating their 5th birthday. There was a pirate theme (because of the Reading Voyage) and Emily wanted to dress up to enter the fancy dress competition. Between us we managed to cobble together a pretty good outfit (even if I did lose her eye patch before we even got there). She was thrilled to win 2nd prize - a £5 Smiths voucher!

No comments: