There was an error in this gadget

Tuesday, February 24, 2004

I've noticed over the past few weeks that Millie is getting much better at entertaining herself. This morning she happily played with the playdoh whilst i did some much needed clutter busting. Then she spent 1/2 hour outside this afternoon pootling around whilst i made Pecan Apple Crumble (yum!). It was pouring with rain but she had a lovely time. Came in grubby as usual.

We finished "Fantastic Mr Fox" at the weekend so have now started "Esio Trot". I don't know if she wasn't really in the mood (very hyper) or whether the story didn't really grab her but she spent most of the time jumping around on the sofa. I think perhaps it is a bit old for her?? I don't know the story myself so am only going on what we have read so far. I will try again tomorrow and see how we get on.

We spent some time after this making an "all about me" book. I printed off some sheets from here. we have only done 3 pages so far. M did some colouring in. She seems a lot less careful at this than a few months back. She isn't really a big fan of colouring in, too impatient. I was exactly the same as a child.

No comments: