There was an error in this gadget

Monday, November 01, 2004

Thanks all for the kind words, my ankle is now much better (despite me tripping over the back step yesterday!).
A fun weekend was had by all. Emily went off to her friends Saturday evening and Mick and i didn't get so much as a backward glance let alone a hug or a kiss!!! I'm pleased she is so independant and yet it would be nice to feel needed at least some of the time, lol.
Mick and i had our evening out which was nice but i really think i am getting old. I like pubs you can sit down in and chat, "old man" type pubs. I am not very good at lipreading :o/

Sunday - Halloween
Jack Skellington

Our Jack Skellington Pumpkin


teeth

Funny Teeth!


L & A brought Emily home at Midday with their 3 littlies and stayed for lunch before dashing off to take their eldest to a Halloween party. We all met up again in the evening for a firework display at the local rugby club. A first for all the children. Emily enjoyed it i think but didn't like the loud bangs at all. I had to stand there with my fingers blocking her ears for the entire duration!

Fireworks


We only had a couple of Trick or Treaters so all the more biscuits for us ;o)

Finger Food

Finger biscuits

No comments: