Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Happy New-ish Year!

Well I never did manage to post the photos of Isaac's birthday celebration did I? The camera went doo-lally and I'm still not quite sure if we ever managed to get the photos off it. I didn't manage any posts after that as I was ill for most of December, but well for both birthdays and Christmas and really have just been lazy since ;o)

[caption id="attachment_772" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="Birthdays December \'08"]Birthdays December '08[/caption]

Despite the laziness on the blog front I've been super busy round here. I am helping make costumes for Emily's dance show next month so that is taking up any spare time I have. Speaking of Dancing, Emily got her Grade 1 exam results back and she got a distinction! She had set her heart on it since getting one in Primary and I kept trying to play the whole thing down just in case she was disappointed, thank goodness she wasn't! I was so pleased for her, she worked really hard.

Isaac's big news is that he has started one full day at Montessori. Each Wednesday he has lunch there and in the afternoon they do cultural activities (this term it is about magnets) and French(which he adores). He has also started bringing home pre-readers which he was very pleased about! He feels very much a "big boy" now!
First Reading BookFirst Reading Book

No comments: