Tuesday, February 01, 2011

Well hello again!

Hello dear, dusty old blog. It's me, I'm back again with more promises to post regularly (which I know I won't keep) but I'm back for a bit at least. We have started a new project which I want to keep a record of so that my son (now 6) will have some proof of the fun things we do in the name of education!

Big sister (now 10) has started school since we last spoke. She has been attending since last September and is loving it. It has been a great comfort to me to know that although I have never made a concious effort to follow the national curriculum she has coped with the work well. Also, she has really zoomed ahead with her English work. This was always a struggle at home and she hated doing any form of writing; at school however she will go that extra mile to impress her teacher!

2 comments:

nikki said...

Good to see you posting again! Nikki

Nicki said...

Aw thanks for the welcome back, thought I'd be talking to myself!