Monday, April 19, 2004

Been one of those weekends where we didn't seem to do anything really, so nothing much to report.

I have been playing lots of "Guess Who?" with Emily. My Mum gave us my old set when we were up there last and it was an instant hit with E. The first few times we played it it was very hard as E didn't really understand it properly but she is loads better now and we can have quite a reasonable game. I have to help her at times, (eg. If she asks "does yours have a hat" and i say no, I have to then tell her to knock all the people down with hats or she gets all confused.) She beat me three times!!! We played a fair bit of transport "Snap", with some cards i made on Friday, too. I also got a couple of games from the charity shop this last week. A fruit and vegetable matching game for 50p and a Letterland Lotto game for 80p. The lotto had a few bits missing/damage and no instructions so i emailed Ravensburger and on Saturday morning a letter from them came containing the pieces and instuctions so i was very pleased. so all in all lots of game playing.

Emily was in a world of her own yesterday and just pootled around making up stories (mainly being Matilda) it was so lovely to hear her. I made use of the time by making dressing frame number 2, it has only taken me just short of a year to get around to it. I may make another today otherwise it probably won't get done for another year!

Went to play group this morning. Emily discovered static electricity. She was playing on the "Little Tikes" climbing frame, sliding down the (plastic) slide and coming up to me to ZAP me. She thought it hilarious until it hurt her too!

Random Photos...

It's Sunny!

Lovely sunny Friday

Game Girl

Playing GBA

shower

Fits of Giggles in Shower

No comments: